The Controller is responsible for making the translation between the signals collected by the Chameleon LS Family units, and the chosen Smart Home brain.
This unit has the following ports:
- 1 LS bus port: Chameleon modules can be connected using bus topology, the device can handle up to 2x15 devices.
- 7 digital (NO/NC) in port: for connecting sensors (movement, opening, CO, etc).
- 6 relay out port: 4 units of 3A and 2 units of 10A are allowing our users direct device controling (for example garage door, door lock, heating, cooling, etc).
- 2 analogue 0-10V in port: to connect sensors using analogue out ports (light sensor, temperature sensor, etc.).
- 2 Wiegand26 port, if in use this port is using 4 the NO/NC ports. Can be used for fingerprint identification or proxys.
- CAN input/output: to connect to the Controller and to the further modules.
- 24V supply port: to connect to the power supply.
- RS232 port: to connect to devices using standard serial communication.
- 4 USB ports: for system maintenance only.
The Controller uses 6 units of the DIN setup.
DIN Family Extensions
The DIN extensions can be used to extend the port of the controllelr unit.
- Relay extension, offering 10 additional relay ports for controling garage doors, door locks, heating, cooling, etc.
- Shutter control extension, offering 10 additional relay ports for controling 5 shutters indivualy.
- NO/NC extension, offering 22 pieces of digital (NO/NC) ports, for connecting different sensors (movement, opening, fire, gas, etc) to the Smart Home System.
- 0-10V extension, offering 4 pieces 0-10V analogue ports.
- LS bus extension, offering 2 pieces of LS bus ports. Further ports can be connected using the bus topology. Every unit is able to work with up to 2x15 devices.
Actuator (LS) modules
LS Units are small and easy to hide behind your regular devices on the walls.
LS Family extensions are available in 8 different functionalities:
- Switch, is capable to switch 2 of 220V-230V consumer, can be hidden behind the wall.
- 2x230V light control, has the same functionality like the switch module, but is capable to dimm 2 of 220V-230V consumers.
- 12/230 light control, has the same functionality like the 2x230 light control module, but instead of controling 2 of 220-230V consumers it can control 1 of 12V and 1 of 220-230V consumer.
- 2x12 light control, has the same functionality like the 2x230 light control module, but instead of controling 2 of 220-230V consumers it can control 2 of 12V consumer.
- Alternate switch, has the same functionality like the switch module, but it does not include a relay. This module can be used as a "remote control" for other units.
- Socket module, is a relay which is able to interrupt a 230V circuit.
- Shutter controller, is able to control shutters under 1,5 kW.
- Heating controller, allows to connect and control NGBS (Icon) heating controllers or other controllers using RS485 protocol.