This unit has the following ports:
- 1 LS bus port: Chameleon modules can be connected using bus topology, the device can handle up to 2x15 devices.
- 7 digital (NO/NC) in port: for connecting sensors (movement, opening, CO, etc).
- 6 relay out port: 4 units of 3A and 2 units of 10A are allowing our users direct device controling (for example garage door, door lock, heating, cooling, etc).
- 2 analogue 0-10V in port: to connect sensors using analogue out ports (light sensor, temperature sensor, etc.).
- 2 Wiegand26 port, if in use this port is using 4 the NO/NC ports. Can be used for fingerprint identification or proxys.
- CAN input/output: to connect to the Controller and to the further modules.
- 24V supply port: to connect to the power supply.
- RS232 port: to connect to devices using standard serial communication.
- 4 USB ports: for system maintenance only.
The Controller uses 6 units of the DIN setup.